The Department of Technology is under the College of Humanities, Arts and Sciences in the University of Northern Iowa. This department, with current enrollment of over 500 undergraduate and graduate students, prepares students for majoring in the following areas:
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Graphic Technologies
- Manufacturing Technology
- Technology Education
- Technology Management
- Graduate Programs
- UNI Department of Technology accepts a limited amount of technical credits from Iowa Community Colleges.
- No courses numbered 100 or 100g level are accepted from two year community colleges.
- Check out information on Undergraduate Programs
Transfer Plan-It is an online service designed to assist you in determining which UNI requirements you may have satisfied at an Iowa community college. Upon admission to UNI, you will receive your personalized Degree Audit and Advisement Report. This web site link is not an official evaluation of your transfer work. Upon admission to UNI, you will receive your personalized Degree Audit and Advisement Report.
More information for transfer students:
- Admissions Partnership Program (APP) is a coordinated plan between the University of Northern Iowa (UNI) and the Iowa community colleges.
- Students must meet the same requirements for admission and retention in the Teacher Education Program as on-campus students.
- Find more information on APP.