In the Construction Management program, students have an opportunity to get involved with the Construction Management Club. The club goal is to enhance student's construction experiences while in school.
The club has had a very active year with many different events, ranging from monthly meetings, to national competitions, and community construction involvement. As a member of the club, you have the opportunity to:
- Develop relationships and interact with professionals in the field as well as professional associations.
- Experience new technique's and processes.
- Attend and compete in national conventions.
- Participate in regional and national estimating and construction management competitions.
- Foster and develop professionalism in the construction industry.
During club meetings, speakers from the construction industry are invited to speak on topics such as resume development, interviewing skills, and job expectations. Club members have participated in community projects such as; roofing projects, building garages, basements, decks, driveways, and other jobs around the Cedar Valley. All earnings from projects completed are put back into the club, providing funding for club activities.
|Allen Hospital job site visit|
|2008 ASC Commercial Division Champions|
|ASC Team W/ Judges f/ JE Dunn|
|Industrial Technology Center|