Visiting campus in very important and helpful in making a decision to attend a University. Students that visit will get a better understanding of what goes on at UNI though a campus tour with a student guide and by having the opportunity to ask questions to faculty, staff and students about UNI.
You may visit the UNI Department of Technology in several ways:
- Individual Visit of UNI and tour of campus. For more information on setting up a visit to UNI, click HERE.
- When you schedule your general visit with Admissions, make sure you tell them you are interested in the Department of Technology and they will set up an appointment with Chris Shaw in Technology. When you meet with Chris you can get a tour of the Industrial Technology Center and get specific questions answered about Industrial Technology majors, transferring scholarships, internships, etc.
- Attend a Panther Open House. For more information on setting up a visit to UNI, click HERE.
- Panther Open Houses are visits to UNI in a group setting. These dates are schedule months in advance to accommodate busy schedules of prospective students.
- Attend a Preview Day. These dates occur in the Spring and are geared toward students which are seriously considering, or have decided to attend, UNI.
- This structured event gives students and parents and opportunity to attend sessions, go on a tour, eat in the dining center with other potential students, as well as visit the Industrial Technology Department and meet faculty, staff and students in the Industrial Technology Center
120 Gilchrist Hall